Here's what I am excited for:
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: To be with my sister Stacie and her husband Kevin, and Kevin's parents Scott and Chandra! It will me nice to
be around Heathers again. You have no idea!- Although it is yet to be birthed, I am excited to be enveloped in the baby excitement of the Jackson child on its way. Pre-birth it is already my favorite niece or nephew.
- Tucano's. For those of you that don't know, it is a Brazilian restaurant there where they bring around swords of meat to you. And swords of roasted pineapple. The place is like an orgasm of carnivore wonderment. I am ready to get my caveman on.
- Mountains! In Wisconsin, we have this small hill they call Rib Mountain. They think it is a big deal. But I am dying to see a real mountain again. Living east of the Mississippi isn't all its cracked up to be.
- Everything being in a bigger city involves. In the last year, the biggest place I've been is Neenah, Wisconsin. As much as I love rural life, I am excited to be around people. (And non-hillbillies especially.)
-To play "James Bond's Balls". It's an exhilarating version of the game Apples to Apples.
- Excel spreadsheet-planned teases of Stacie. She pretends she hates it but she loves it.
But mostly I am excited to see family and enjoy spending time with them! It feels like forever since I've seen these chickities.
1 comment:
I'm so excited Uncle Ben!
First, I love that you called us the Heathers. Second, I'm glad that it is published on the internet that our child is your favorite.
Third, you are absolutely correct that Tucanos is an "orgasm of carnivore wonderment." Fourthly, the mountains are awesome. I think Scott and Kevin will probably hike it on Saturday, so you can go with them while Chandra and I talk about how much we don't want to do it.
Fifth, I hope you don't anticipate that there are no hillbillies, because well...there are. Sixth, I think Kevin has created an entirely new excel spreadsheet called "Poop-related teases."
Lastly, I can't wait to see you!!
Post a Comment