
- Norman Reedus: Mr. Reedus stars in my new favorite TV show The Walking Dead. And he also is in the Lady Gaga "Judas" music video...as Judas. He's not conventionally handsome and in The Walking Dead he is kind of a backwoods hick (which usually isn't my type), but in the last episode he was way tender and now I have a new man crush.
- Cleaning everything. I am a generally organized, clean guy... but I noticed in the last few weeks that we are reaching whole new levels. I think it is partly a result of the advent of cold and flu season. Between work and home, you would be surprised the things I have found to clean.
- Didgeridoo: I am sort of obsessed with this musical instrument right now. I really want to learn to play it. I am 90% I will be spending tax return money on one of these.
-Wanting to go to Greece. Okay, part of this is a result of Top Model being in Crete this season. I am generally not the kind of person that dreams of going to Europe...but Greece looks so beautiful and it is dripping with history.- Black Bean Burgers. I have always been a fan of veggie burgers but I went to a restaurant here in Marshfield called the Blue Heron Brew Pub and had one they make from scratch there... Holy hannah, it was amazing. I am not sure which I like more now, their Black Bean Burgers or Elk Burgers?
No comments:
Post a Comment