HAPPY THANKSGIVING YA'LL!!!
My familyLady GaGa Zombie Movies President Obama J.R.R. Tolkien Stacie and Kevin Good Books to Read Rupaul My Garden Warm and Soft Bed Turkey Dinner My Car The Jackson Family Diet Dr. Pepper My Job (Even When I Hate It) Madonna My Cocker Spaniel Molly McMillan Marsh Burt's Bees Lip Balm Modern Family Converse Shoes An Awesome Used Bookstore By Where I Work A Great Boss That I Enjoy Working Hard For Rich Draper My Beard Eric Bana My Parents Cher That the first Hobbit movie is coming out next year A Washer and Dryer in My House J.K. Rowling Good Health Amazing Grandparents Who Are Not With Us Anymore But Are Not Forgotten Healthy Babies On Their Way Into Our Family Awesome Siblings-In-Law... Renata, Melanie, Kevin, and Jeff are all amazing additions to our family Freedom The Christmas Season That Is Now Underway Great Friends Barbra Streisand A Warm Coat, Gloves, and a Hat True Blood The Pretty Wisconsin Countryside Abundant Pork in My Life My Own Laptop Safety and Security Electricity and Running Water Common Sense Warm Showers Ability to Cook Buddha Gone With the Wind Clear nights in the country so that I can see the stars super well Clean Water to Drink Sasquatch Education A Strong work ethic Chickens in the my backyard Opportunity to see Stacie and Kevin last month LOVE

1 comment:
Hooray! I'm on the same list as Sasquatch, Barbara Streisand, and Abundant Pork in your life!
Also, I realized that I accidentally deleted your blog from my feed and so I thought you just hadn't posted in a while. I've missed so many things!
Post a Comment