Fall reading was lovely! The His Dark Materials trilogy and Frankenstein and Dracula and Dreams From My Father and the Cleopatra biography and Mrs. Dalloway.... It was all so lovely. But winter reading starts tomorrow and I am pretty excited for the books I am planning to read:
- Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
- Macbeth by William Shakespeare
- Out of Africa by Isak Dinesen
- Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe
- Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- The Walking Drum by Louis L'Amour
I think I am most excited to read Revolutionary Road, Anna Karenina and Macbeth. But I am sure it will all be good.
And during the week before Christmas:
- The Christmas Box by Richard Paul Evans
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
Happy Readings ya'll!

No comments:
Post a Comment