Saturday, February 4, 2012

Favorite Things - February Edition

- Supernatural. A friend suggested I pick up this TV show, and I am halfway through season one and I am hooked. Recipe for success: Freaky supernatural, paranormal stuff. Add two hot brothers. Add just enough suspense that I keep wanting to watch another episode, but no so much drama that it is ridiculous. Perfection. Did I mention the two hot brothers?

- Sharon Needles on Rupaul's Drag Race Season 4. I need to do a whole post on this season in a week or two  when I decide who else I really like. But Sharon Needles is the best. I want her to be my best friend.

- Planning my shade garden for right outside my window. Cinnamon Ferns, bleeding hearts, a bird bath, impatiens in window boxes surrounded by a pretty fence. It is going to be lovely looking out my window this summer.

- Deva Premal. I have been listening to her mantra/meditation tracks every morning and they are lovely. I love this one most.

- Forcing my family to eat salad. Since Mom has been out of town for the last bit, I have been cooking dinner every night and it has been salad a lot of the nights. On Tuesday I made them eat Caesar Salad, which the actually liked. And then Thursday night I made a romaine salad with poppy seed dressing, almonds, blackberries, and mozzarella cheese.

1 comment:

Miss Nesbit said...

Umm that salad sounds delicious! Also, I'm SOOOO glad you're watching Supernatural. Ugh, I could watch those Winchester brothers allll day. Also also, I have a friend who has a Rupaul watching party every week, and although I've been unable to attend (cause it's the same time as my class), I'm going next week cause my class is cancelled. I'm excited. Please post about it before then so you can tell me all about it and catch me up before it go, please??? :)