When I was a freshman in college, my roommate Matt Dinger got me hooked on this game Snood... which is kind of like Tetris but with these little faces you have to match up. Somewhere along the year I stopped playing it and forgot all about it until I saw an Ipad app for it this week. And I haven't done much else since. (Now FYI- I am not a video game person, so me playing such a thing is a phenomenon unto itself.)
However, today I remembered Matt's warning after playing it for four hours and then going to work. You know you have been playing Snood too much if in your regular life, you see people next to eachother and without meaning to, imagine a snood head flying between them.
Such a good time though.

1 comment:
did you know a snood is the name for the dangly thing hanging off a turkey beak? At least that is what this national geographic for kids VHS told me once....
Post a Comment