So I only worked the evening of Valentine's Day, which is unique because usually I work the day shift. I then had Wednesday and Thursday (today) off.
![]() |
| Now I know how Lindsay Lohan feels. |
Finally when my boss asked why I was there since Thursday was my day off, I thought she was confused about what day it was and just kept working, all the while thinking "Poor Kristy, she doesn't even know what day it is. She is such a mess."
But it was me. I was the mess. Turns out that today is not Friday.We all have weird moments when we wake up and are confused about what day of the week is. Or where we are. Or why I am waking up under a freeway overpass spooning with a toothless homeless dude. But I thought it was Friday for hours. It was ridiculous.
It is one of the moments in my life that I felt most like Lindsay Lohan. And that time I was drunk driving while snorting cocaine off of Wilmer Valderrama's nipple.

3 comments:
Well apart from trying to erase that last sentence from my nightmares....I hope you don't have crazy deja vu tomorrow.
So two minutes ago I told Kevin, "Aww man, I have to go to ward council tomorrow." "No you don't," he says. "What!? I do! Unless I'm in labor!" "I bet you still don't. Tomorrow is Saturday." Luckily for me it was an extra treat. Also, I imagine this is going to happen to me a lot over the next three months.
I'm sorry, love. I hate thinking it's a certain day when it's not. I've gone the whole day once and when I realized I was wrong, it was pretty embarrassing.
Also, Stacie, I hear pregnancy brain is a real condition. I hope you don't forget too much!
Post a Comment