Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Chad Michaels Won!

Hooray for Chad Michaels! Last night was the finale of Rupaul's Drag Race All-Stars, and it was down to Raven, JuJuBee, Shanel, and Chad Michaels. As I expected, the final lip-sync was between Raven and Chad. Honestly, either could have won this season or their original one. (Actually Raven should have won her season. Tyra is kind of cruddy.)

I love this for two reasons: Chad seems like a genuinely good person that cares a lot about the gay and drag communities. She really wants to represent the Rupaul legacy, not just win the competition.

Second, I always felt conflicted about the Sharon Needles win. I was always a Sharon fan, but I wanted Chad Michaels to win as well. And now she has!

My only regrets about Drag Race All-Stars are that A) Mimi Imfurst was even invited, and that B) Manila Luzon was eliminated so early.

Congratulations Chad Michaels!

No comments: