Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Future of Grant's Blog

I feel like I have reached a spot where blogging isn't something I am really into anymore. I have been blogging for years. And it has been grand. I'm just not feeling the joy in it nowadays. Anyone have advice? Should I end the blog? Should I move to another blogging site?

I don't know kids, I just don't know.

2 comments:

Chandra said...

No grant. Don't quit. It's how I keep up with you. But I totally get it. I haven't blogged in months. I really do need to catch up with it though. So many great things have happened to blog about.

Miss Nesbit said...

So I realize I am SUPER behind in my blog reading, but I hope you don't decide to stop blogging. I always love reading your blog and seeing how you are doing whether it's good or bad. I hope you keep it up because I enjoy hearing about your life.