- I asked the clinic for a new therapist. Which was a hard thing for me because I really didn't want to offend the lady, but I felt like I was getting nothing but extra angst from the sessions. Everything we talked about revolved around my living situation and we never delved into serious issues that I think need to be addressed. I am being crippled by panic attacks, and you want to blame them on me living in my parents' basement? My life is a little more complicated than that.
- I kind of miss Provo, Utah. Just a wee bit. The familiarity of it all.
- As of recently, I feel incredibly alone. More than anything else in my life, I crave the feeling that I'm not in this alone. Everyone needs cheerleaders, even if just to remind them that they are valid and worthwhile and decent human beings.
- For the last few weeks I have been bitching about snow and proclaiming that I will feel better once I can get over this cabin fever and get back outside. My fear, though, is that the snow melting isn't going to squash this funk I'm in. What if spring comes and I still feel all stagnant and lost?
- I officially know zero "out" homosexuals in this town anymore. Sad, sad statement. I would kill for a little gay chat.
- My trip to Albuquerque isn't until May, two months away, but I need it now... or at least to feel like it is coming up sooner than it is. May 8th is so far away.
No comments:
Post a Comment