Sunday, March 10, 2013

3/10 Thoughts

- There is nothing like being in your own bed. Seriously. Whenever I am away for a few days I realize what an awesome bed I have. How the lighting in the evening is perfection. How the way my pillows are situated is perfect. How it is small enough for one, but big enough for me to roll around in. Dear bed, never leave me. Heaven help me if I ever have to share it.

- I miss the Winchester's of Supernatural. I need to see the recent episodes. Perhaps I can satiate my supernatural lusts via watching old episodes on Netflix. Is there another soul hotter than Dean? I submit that there is not. And the Dean/Castiel bromance... OMG.

- I think Sue Sylvester from Glee is my new doppleganger. I just don't own any track suits. Such a shame.

- Lamar's Smokehouse has the best Barbecue around. Hands down, don't even try to fight it. I would do naughty things for some of their pulled pork sandwiches. What makes it more fantastic is that it is a hole-in-a-wall that connects to a gas station mini-mart.

- We are officially less than two months away from the Albuquerque trip. I am so excited. This is going to be epic. Tucano's. Jackson frivolities. Playing with the dear Henry Child.


No comments: