- I don't have to be all that I want to be today. I am allowed time to evolve into all that I hope to be.
- Who I become may not be the exact portrait of who I expected to be. That doesn't mean I am a failure. It just means life happened and I changed.
- Progression, not perfection, is the goal.
- Scars and mistakes are not failures to hide. They are battle wounds that can remind me of the lessons of the past.
- In the words of Raja Gemini: "I don't want to be the same queen for the rest of my life." Thus, the goal is to not to maintain who I am, but rather, be constantly changing and developing.
- Wherever you are at in your life, you are a valid and worthy person. You are worthy of love and respect and joy.

No comments:
Post a Comment