Saturday, April 27, 2013

Favorite Things: April 2013 Edition

- The power of a good cry. Let's face it, I am an ugly crier, and perhaps that is why I avoid it so much. But over the last month or so, I have definitely engaged in a few crying sessions that really released some pent up emotion. And what is best is when you have a shoulder to cry on. I am a total Momma's boy, and I really appreciate how willing my mom is to let me cry on her shoulder about some silly Grant problem.

- "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley and "Physical" by Olivia Newton-John. Because you just can't help but be happy when you hear those songs. My coworkers, whom I sing to regularly, are probably lost on the reference when I tell them to "let their body talk".

- My new job: I am totally stoked about my new job. It is at a restaurant that doubles as a microbrewery. It kind of scares the crap out of me at the same time since I know nothing about beer. But at this job I can go from just waiting tables to being a respectable server.

- The soundtrack to "A Star is Born". Sweet Babs. You are perfection. I so hope that when I have a soundtrack to my life, Babs, along with Cher, will be featured heavily.

- Willam's Beatdown: I adore Willam. You may know her from "Chow Down at Chik-fil-a" or "Boy is a Bottom" or Season 4 of Rupaul's Drag Race. Her youtube videos never ceases to make me giggle.

No comments: