One of my current struggles is that despite now having a job, I have about a week until I get worked into the schedule. So between now and when I leave for Albuquerque, I have four shifts...in a span of ten days. I am not used to so much free time. So here's the plan for Sunday:
- Sleep in as late as I possibly can.
- Go for a walk since it is supposed to be like 70 degrees and sunny.
- My mom is making a roast and potatoes...so I intend to devour lots of that.
- Watch Bourne Legacy which I got today from Netflix.
- Relish the fact that my new job is closed Sundays and so I can start developing a routine for my forever day off.
- Plan my other six days I'm not working. I anticipate lots of walks and baking.
No comments:
Post a Comment