Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Avatar Soundtrack

I finally purchased the Avatar soundtrack today. I was debating it for a long time because in order to buy my favorite songs I'd have to buy the whole darn thing...even the "I See You" song at the end. But I finally bit the bullet and downloaded it. I have this thing for epic soundtracks, especially tribal sounding ones like this. And James Horner is just plain amazing. Avatar reminded me of the Mighty Joe Young soundtrack, which "Dedication and Windsong" is the best of and Horner also composed. So yeah, if the Mighty Joe Young and Titanic soundtracks had a baby it would be the Avatar soundtrack. Anyways, I think the below are my favorites from the Avatar Soundtrack.


1 comment:

Stacie Lou said...

Oh, I need to do that too! My favorite is the song from where they go to get Sulley his dragon. It's like,'Climb of Ikaya....something'. I love epic soundtracks too.